- Jan 25 2023
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Red Hat Learning Subscription: Webinar
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 184.108.40.206 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 220.127.116.11 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
New Year, New You!
Ring in the new year with Red Hat Training!
Join us for an introduction on what's new with Red Hat Learning subscriptions in 2023!
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 1PM-2PM ET
Virtual Delivery: Login Details Provided After Registration
Fill skill gaps and address business challenges by taking advantage of unlimited access to our comprehensive curriculum.
Join Fierce Software technical experts for a one-hour Red Hat Training webinar. You will get a comprehensive overview of what goes into a Red Hat Learning Subscription and the benefits of diving into this curriculum for the new year.
Attendees of our webinar will receive a Red Hat water bottle!
Agenda at a Glance
- A technical overview of Red Hat Learning Subscriptions.
- Benefits of utilizing a Red Hat Learning Subscription for you and your team.
- A highlight of new 2023 curriculum.
- Join us to learn how to get the most from your Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Who you will hear from
Wes Urquhart is an Associate Solutions Architect at Red Hat, covering all things Red Hat Training and Certification has to offer. Wes is actively pursuing multiple Red Hat certifications, but most enjoys conversations around integration and application development.