The Operations Specialist will report directly to our Head of Operations. This position requires 0-2 years of experience. Background in Finance, Accounting or Business is a plus but not mandatory. The Operations Specialist will need excellent time management skills and the desire to meet ambitious goals in the IT industry. We're looking for a candidate who can manage material resources efficiently, communicate with HR and coordinate with other departments on time-sensitive projects.
- Improve the existing procedures for outgoing and incoming resources and tracking of inventory
- Review all financial statements for discrepancies before forwarding AP and AR to our customers and vendors
- Keep up-to-date records with the various customers and vendors we work with
- Manage various financial documents
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred)
- Prior experience or knowledge within the technology and/or government marketplace
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to motivate self to create value through calls and proactive activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Knowledge and ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, and Outlook, at proficient levels
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to interact in a positive manner internally and externally
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand verbal/written instructions
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send a Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
Fierce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR WANT TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE?
Contact Us Today