Fierce Software is a rapidly growing IT solutions provider, and we are looking to hire someone who can help us continue that growth with new and creative methods as we expand into new territories.
Fierce Software is a small company doing big things. As a Fierce employee, you will be given the opportunity to explore all parts of the business, not just the role that you are hired into. Fierce encourages creativity and fresh ideas from all employees which is part of what has made us so successful.
The Business Development Associate is an entry-level position (0-2 years experience) which will be responsible for generating new business as well as expanding our footprint with existing customers in the Public Sector market for Fierce Software. This person will report directly to Director of Sales.
- Identifying and qualifying new leads for pipeline growth
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Plan and recommend marketing activities to support pipeline growth
- Collaborate with Account Executives on all projects including call campaigns and event marketing to fill their pipeline
- Leverage our value-adds to customers as well as vendors
Knowledge and Experience
- BA/BS (Business/Marketing preferred)
Skills and Abilities
- Confidence communicating via phone with customers
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High energy
- Eager to advance
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send a Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fierce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for the Position
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR WANT TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE?
Contact Us Today