Brought to you by and presented for
Ansible Tower Workshop
January 16th, 2019, 9AM – 3PM
Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
We’re excited to invite you to our Ansible Tower Workshop in Chantilly, Virginia!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs.
We will have laptops provided and provisioned with the workshop for your use, so no need to bring your own gear
We’ll be focusing on Red Hat Ansible Tower, and Ansible as a whole with a short presentation followed by the workshop.
There will be a short series of demonstrations provided to show how Ansible Tower can work in a multi-vendor and hetrogenous environment.
+ Lunch and laptops to be provided
- High level overview of Ansible
- Using Ansible Tower
- Ansible Roles
- Community & Ansible Galaxy
- Running ad-hoc commands
- Writing a playbook
- Install and configure Ansible Tower
- Templates and Security
- Working with Inventories
- Administering Inventory Groups
- Creating a job template
- Installing Ansible Tower in Red Hat OpenShift
- Dynamic Inventories across a hybrid cloud
- Ansible and Multi-Vendor Friends
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]