Ansible Tower Workshop Westfields
January 16th, 9AM-3PM
Ansible Tower Workshop
January 16th, 2019, 9AM – 3PM
We’re excited to invite you to our Ansible Tower Workshop at the Westfields Marriott!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs.
We will have laptops provided if needed, you can also bring and use your own laptop if you prefer.
We’ll be focusing on Red Hat Ansible Tower, and Ansible as a whole with a short presentation followed by the workshop.
There will be a short series of demonstrations provided to show how Ansible Tower can work in a multi-vendor and hetrogenous environment.
+ Lunch will be provided
- High level overview of Ansible
- Using Ansible Tower
- Ansible Roles
- Community & Ansible Galaxy
- Running ad-hoc commands
- Writing a playbook
- Install and configure Ansible Tower
- Templates and Security
- Working with Inventories
- Administering Inventory Groups
- Creating a job template
- Installing Ansible Tower in Red Hat OpenShift
- Dynamic Inventories across a hybrid cloud
- Ansible and Multi-Vendor Friends