CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins® and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for automating software development and delivery. CloudBees starts with Jenkins, the most trusted and widely-adopted continuous delivery platform, and adds enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. By making the software delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming great ideas into great software and returning value to the business more quickly.
- CloudBees Core – Your foundation for enterprise DevOps success
- CloudBees DevOptics – Measure. Analyze. Manage DevOps
- Codeship by CloudBees – Use your private, self hosted SCM and run CI/CD builds in the cloud with Codeship.
- CloudBees Jenkins Support – Get support from the people who make Jenkins® the rock-solid foundation of CloudBees Core.
- CloudBees Flow – CloudBees Flow is the industry’s first unified Application Release Orchestration platform built for DevOps at enterprise scale. For organizations aiming to drive IT efficiency and release software as the business demands, CloudBees Flow can help by automating and orchestrating software releases, pipelines, and deployments – personalized for each user – with the analytics and insight to measure, track and improve results.
Case Study: Esri Maps Path Forward with DevOps – Esri embraces DevOps practices to speed application delivery, developer productivity increases 40%
What is DevOps? – It seems that everyone in IT these days is talking about DevOps. From conferences to articles and books, the term DevOps has taken the IT world by storm. So what, exactly, is it? Why should you care? Is it just a passing fad?
The Federal Government: Speeding Service Delivery with DevOps – Federal IT leaders have a difficult challenge when developing or enhancing applications — constituents want to consume digital services in the same way they consume them from companies in the private sector. Government must streamline and improve constituent digital interactions while efficiently delivering services and information.