Red Hat OpenShift and Dynatrace Workshop - Better Together.
Hosted for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Date: Wednesday, September 15th from 9AM - 2 PM EST
Embrace DevSecOps And Department-Wide Collaboration. Save Time & Reduce Cost. Efficient & Modern. Develop & Innovate Faster. Get Full-Stack Monitoring & AI powered insights.
Learn how you can build and develop on a consistent hybrid cloud foundation for containerized applications powered by Red Hat OpenShift and Dynatrace. Better together.
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
Red Hat OpenShift:
- Verify Prerequisites
- Login Tour - Butterfly
- Lab 1 - Welcome
- Lab 2 - BYO Docker
- Lab 3 - Deploying an App with S2I
- Lab 4 - Developing and Managing Your Application
- Lab 5 - Webhooks and Rollbacks
- Lab 6 - Replication and Recovery
- Lab 7 - Labels
- Lab 8 - CI / CD Pipeline
- Lab 9 - Blue | Green Deployment
- Dynatrace Fundamentals (What is Dynatrace)
- Observability, your source of truth (Why Dynatrace)
- The operator framework / very basic overview of setup | The OneAgent Operator & the
- OpenShift integration (How)
- Observing your applications
- OpenShift Dashboard
- Smartscape Application Mapping & Visualization
- The Serviceflow
- The Backtrace
- Problems (The AI Assistant)
- Tie it all together (Shifting Left w Dynatrace and OpenShift)
- Free Trial discussion
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR WANT TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE?
Contact Us Today