OpenShift Workshop – Red Hat, Tysons Corner, VA
December 19th, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Sponsored by| |
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Workshop
December 19th, 2018, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Red Hat – Tysons Corner, VA – 3rd Floor
We’re excited to invite you to our Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Workshop at the Red Hat office in Tysons Corner, VA!
Dinner will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs.
We will have laptops provided and provisioned with the workshop for your use, so no need to bring your own gear
We’ll be focusing on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and the concepts and capabilities as a whole with a short presentation followed by the workshop.
- Containers as a technology
- Orchestration of containers with Kubernetes
- Why containers, and why do you need management and orchestration?
- Intro to OpenShift Container Platform
- OCP Values and Features
- OCP High-level overview of infrastructure components
- OCP’s role in your organization’s environment
- General view into our workshop environment
- Overview of workshop exercises and labs
- Start OpenShift 101 Workshop