Day of your choice, Flexible Time Slot
Flexible Time Slot
Here, There, & Everywhere
We’re excited to invite you to our two day DevSecOps Days Workshop series, brought to you by Red Hat and Fierce Software!
Lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs.
We will have laptops provided and provisioned with the workshop for your use, so no need to bring your own gear
We’ll be building upon fundamental concepts regarding containers, how to build and use containers, integrating with your workflow and SCM, as well as how security plays in a larger context. As we progress through the sessions we’ll wrap everything in a turn-key DevSecOps deployment to demonstrate the capabilities brought together by these emerging technologies.
Day 1Containers 101
- Containers as a technology
- Orchestration of containers with Kubernetes
- Why containers, and why do you need management and orchestration?
- Intro to OpenShift Container Platform
- Workshop – Containers 101
Break for lunchContainer Security
- Security as an Inheritance Model
- Securing the platform
- Ensuring secure containers and components run
- Workshop – Container Security
Day 2OpenShift 101
- Rollback Replication and Recovery
- Using Labels
- CI/CD pipeline
- Blue/Green Deployment
- Workshop – OpenShift 101
Break for lunchDevSecOps – Secure Software Factory
- Introduction to OCP in the DevSecOps pipeline and workflows
- DevSecOps components and integration methods: Jenkins, Git, etc
- A quick walkthrough of a basic DevSecOps pipeline with OpenShift Container Platform
- Workshop – DevSecOps – Secure Software Factory