Data Science 101 Workshop – Reston, VA
December 11th, 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Data Science 101 Workshop
December 11th, 2018, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Reston Association Conference Center
We’re excited to invite you to our Data Science 101 Workshop, brought to you by Hortonworks at the Reston Association’s Conference Center!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs.
We will have laptops provided and provisioned with the workshop for your use, so no need to bring your own gear
We’ll be focusing on the Hortonworks porfolio featuring CloudBreak, and Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) while covering Hortonworks as a whole with a short presentation followed by the workshop.
Seats are limited so register below, today!
- High level overview of Hortonworks
- Brief history of Hadoop
- Overview of Hortonworks CloudBreak Deployer
- Introduction to Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Aside regarding Hortonworks Data Flow (HDF)
Break for lunchDiscussion
- Overview about Data Science with Hortonworks
- Closer look at the tools we’ll be using in the workshop
- Workshop objectives and next steps
- Creating and deploying a cluster with Ambari Blueprints in Hortonworks CloudBreak Deployer
- Basic administration with Ambari
- Adding data to HDFS
- Zeppelin – Getting Started
- Machine Learning with Random Forest Classifiers
Error: Contact form not found.