An introduction to automating everything with Red Hat Training.
Date: Thursday, December 16th, 1:30 – 2:30 pm ET
Incorporating IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently at scale. Companies are increasingly turning to Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to provision operating systems and network devices, deploy applications, and manage configuration.
Red Hat is excited to introduce Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2, which was just announced at AnsibleFest 2021. The main focus was to enhance the foundational pieces of the Ansible Automation Platform and to enable automators to automate at enterprise scale more easily and flexibly. For those that want to take their first steps towards Ansible adoption, Red Hat Training has developed several courses to teach you better ways to automate administrative tasks and use Ansible effectively, as well as how to use advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. This webinar will highlight the benefits of using Ansible to automate tasks across a variety of Red Hat Enterprise LinuxⓇ, Windows, cloud, and networking devices.
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
- A technical overview of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
- Benefits to using Red Hat Ansible and Ansible Tower to manage complex automation workflows.
- A highlight of new features introduced in Ansible Automation Platform 2.0
- An outline of Ansible curriculum offered by Red Hat Training.
- Join us to learn how to extend the use of Ansible Automation across your entire environment.
NEED MORE INFORMATION OR WANT TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE?
Contact Us Today