Ansible Tower Workshop – OPPD
January 29th & 30th, 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Ansible Tower Workshop
January 29th & 30th, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Omaha Public Power District
We’re excited to invite you to our Ansible Tower and Ansible for Networking workshops at Omaha Public Power District!
Lunch will be provided so come with hungry minds and stomachs!
This will be a 2-day workshop, with the first day focused on Advanced Ansible Usage with Red Hat Ansible Tower, and the second day over Ansible for Networking. Both days will begin with a short presentation and open discussion followed by the workshop.
Agenda – Jan 29th– Discussion & Workshop Start (10:00AM-11:30AM)
– Lunch– Ansible Tower Workshop (12:15PM-2:30PM)
- Ansible Tower – Templates, Projects, and Security
- Ansible Tower – Working with Dynamic Inventories
- Ansible Tower – Administering Inventory Groups
- Ansible Tower – Creating a Job template
- Ansible Tower – Using Workflows
- Ansible Tower – Secrets with Vault
Agenda – Jan 30th– Discussion & Workshop Start (10:00AM-11:30AM)
– Lunch– Ansible for Networking Workshop (12:15PM-2:30PM)
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Work with router and switch platforms like Arista, Cisco, & Juniper
- Configure VLANs
- Provision administrative interfaces
- Apply security measures & create reports