- Jan 18 2023
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 22.214.171.124 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 126.96.36.199 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
OpenShift Workshop Exclusive For Federal System Integrators
Date: Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 11 AM-4 PM ET
Virtual Delivery: Login Details Provided After Registration
Learn to automate all things with Red Hat OpenShift at our free one-day Workshop.
Join Fierce Software technical experts for a one-day OpenShift workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of OpenShift. By attending this workshop you will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement it right away.
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
This workshop will discuss and walk you through hands-on labs that focus on the topics listed below:
- A technical overview of Red Hat OpenShift Platform.
- Benefits to using Red Hat OpenShift.
- A highlight of new features introduced in OpenShift.
- An outline of OpenShift curriculum offered by Red Hat Training.
Join us to learn how to extend the use of OpenShift across your entire environment.