- Jan 17 2023
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 18.104.22.168 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 22.214.171.124 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
Ansible Automation Platform Workshop
Hosted Exclusively for Leidos
Date: Wednesday, August 10th, 2022 9AM-2PM ET
Virtual Delivery: Login Details Provided After Registration
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. Red Hat and Fierce Software are pleased to support Leidos' mission with this complimentary workshop.
Learn to automate all things with Ansible and Red Hat Ansible Tower at our free, hands-on technical workshop.
Join Fierce Software technical experts for a one-day, hands on Ansible workshop. You'll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible and then dive into an overview of Ansible Automation Platform 2 and how they work together. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement it right away
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
This workshop will discuss and walk you through hands-on labs that focus on the topics listed below:
- Automation execution environments (formerly Ansible Engine), which allow teams to package Ansible into containerized environments for a defined, standardized, and portable set of automation resources.
- The automation controller (formerly Ansible Tower), which separates the control plan from the execution plane to empower a systematic approach to standardizing automation practices and reducing automation sprawl and variance across the enterprise.
- A demo of the new Ansible content tools so you can see how they make it easier for automation creators to build, manage and test automation execution environments.
- How Ansible Automation Platform 2 delivers for key use cases, including network, security and cloud automation.