- Jan 18 2023
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Ansible: Automation to Success
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 22.214.171.124 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 126.96.36.199 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
Ansible 101 Webinar
Date: Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 1PM-2PM ET
Virtual Delivery: Login Details Provided After Registration
Learn to automate all things with Ansible and Red Hat Ansible Tower at our free one-hour Webinar.
Join Fierce Software technical experts for a one-hour Ansible Automation Platform 2 webinar. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible and then dive into an overview of Ansible Tower and how they work together. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement it right away.
Attendees to our webinar will receive a pair of Limited Edition Ansible Socks!
This webinar will discuss and walk you through hands-on labs that focus on the topics listed below:
- A technical overview of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
- Benefits to using Red Hat Ansible and Ansible Tower to manage complex automation workflows.
- A highlight of new features introduced in Ansible Automation Platform 2.0
- An outline of Ansible curriculum offered by Red Hat Training.
Join us to learn how to extend the use of Ansible Automation across your entire environment.
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.