- Dec 15 2022
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ansible: Focusing On Automation Workshop
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 188.8.131.52 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 184.108.40.206 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
Please Join Us For Our Ansible: Focusing On Automation Workshop
Date: Tuesday, December 15th, 2022 9 AM-1 PM ET
Virtual & On-Site Delivery: Glen Burnie, MD
Learn to automate all things with Red Hat Ansible at our free one-day Workshop.
Join Fierce Software technical experts for a one-day Ansible workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible. By attending this workshop you will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement it right away.
This webinar is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, both Red Hat and Fierce Software are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
This workshop will discuss and walk you through hands-on labs that focus on the topics listed below:
- A technical overview of Red Hat Ansible Platform.
- Benefits to using Red Hat Ansible.
- A highlight of new features introduced in Ansible.
- An outline of Ansible curriculum offered by Red Hat Training.
Join us to learn how to extend the use of Ansible across your entire environment.