- Oct 18 2023
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ansible RHEL Workshop
Ansible Workshop: Ansible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
1) Web Browsera) https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua2) Laptop paired with room system (Best Experience)a) Dial: bjn.vc or 188.8.131.52 in the room system.b) Go to https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwqua/room-system/c) Enter the pairing code displayed on your room system's screen into your browser.3) Room Systema) Dial: bjn.vc or 184.108.40.206 in the room system.b) Enter Meeting ID : 474574229 and Passcode : 03114) Joining via a mobile device?a) Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/zcguwquab) Download the app if you don’t have it alreadyc) Enter event ID : zcguwqua5) Phonea) Dial one of the following numbers :+1 (415) 466-7000 (US)b) Enter the participant PIN: 7096400 followed by # to confirm. Joining from outside the US? https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers/primetime-attendees/event?id=zcguwqua
If you’re new to Ansible Automation, this workshop consists of two parts:
1) Starting with the basics of understanding foundational command line activities
2) Applying what you’ve learned to implement Ansible automation controller to your enterprise use cases.
You’ll start off by writing your first Ansible playbook, working on Jinja templates, and implementing higher-level Ansible roles. Next, you’ll get started on automation controller, understand inventory and credential management, projects, job templates, surveys, workflows, and more. Fierce Software will also be providing lunch half way through this workshop to all who attended!
After finishing this lab you are ready to start using Ansible for your automation requirements.
In this workshop, our presenter will cover:
- Opening remarks from Fierce Software and Red Hat
- A Technical Overview of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Lunch break
- Basics of understanding foundational command line activities
- Applying what you’ve learned to implement Ansible automation controller
This event is co-hosted in partnership with Fierce Software and Red Hat. As a result, all parties are collecting your personal data when you submit such information as part of the registration process. For more information on our privacy practices, please see: Red Hat’s Privacy Statement.
*Please feel to pass this event information to any colleagues who may be interested in joining*