Fierce Software Solution Engineers (SE's) assist technically in the selling of software and hardware products or services to Government agencies and System Integrators (SI's). Much of the day-to-day will revolve around assisting the Account Executives and sales team to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborating with sales teams to analyze customer needs and requirements and show how solutions can provide value and support to their org/agency
- Present/domo products and systems virtually and in person at client site
- Integrating multiple vendor products to meet customer needs
- Helping clients solve problems with purchased solutions
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses
- Help in researching and developing new vendors/products
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of our vendors' products parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
- Utilize technical skills to explain the benefits of the products we represent to potential customers and to show how their products or services are better than our vendors' competitors’ products.
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fierce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.