Junior Account Executive
The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving net new sales revenues in the Public Sector market for Fierce SoftwareTM. This position requires 0-2 years of experience. Background in Business and/or Marketing is a plus but not mandatory. The Junior Account Executive will need excellent time management skills and the desire to meet ambitious goals in the IT industry. This person will work primarily with Fierce SoftwareTM counterparts, supporting the existing and future business lines. This person will report directly to Director of Sales and, will need to be skilled at working both horizontally and vertically across the Fierce SoftwareTM sales organization and alongside assigned vendors.
- Work within the existing customer base to find new opportunities within the assigned territory in the public sector and generate additional revenue for the team
- High level of outbound activity
- Other related duties as assigned
- Entry level role that plays a critical part in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive growth.
- Participate in lead generation call campaigns to uncover new business opportunities.
- Set up meetings between the client and the government customer. Establish ongoing business relationships with both government customers and technology clients.
- Document information for all sales activities, opportunities, and customer/client interaction. Meet and exceed monthly performance goals.
Knowledge and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience (Business/Marketing preferred)
- Prior experience within the technology and/or government marketplace
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to motivate self to create value through calls and proactive activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Knowledge and ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, and Outlook, at proficient levels
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to interact in a positive manner internally and externally
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand verbal/written instructions
- Entry level for those with work experience in the skill area
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send a Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
Fierce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.