Associate Solution Architect
Fierce Software Solution Architects (SA's) assist technically in the selling of software and hardware products or services to public sector agencies and integrators. Much of the day-to-day will revolve around assisting the Account Executives and sales team to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities.
The Associate Solution Architect is an entry-level position (0-2 years experience) which will be responsible for aiding Account Executives and Business Development Associates in generating new business and driving leads with their developing technical expertise.
Fierce Software has strengths in Secure Platforms, DevOps, and Data Analytics, though if you're not familiar with all of our technology partners never fear as we also specialize in training! Your evergrowing skills will be used to deliver presentations, webinars, and workshops, in addition to aiding in the development and support of Fierce Software's engineering efforts.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborating with sales teams to analyze customer needs and requirements and show how solutions can provide value and support to their org/agency
- Present/domo products and systems virtually and in person at client site
- Integrating multiple vendor products to meet customer needs
- Helping clients solve problems with purchased solutions
- Help in researching and developing new vendors/products
Knowledge and Experience
At Fierce Software, we wear many hats and this is especially true of our Engineering department. While you are not required to know all of these technologies, many of them go hand in hand and are often found together.
- Software Defined Life Cycles, Application/Web Development
- Containers/Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Data Analytics, Science, or Warehousing
- Git, DevOps, CI/CD
- Automation (we ♥ Ansible)
- Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS
Skills and Abilities
- Confidence communicating via phone, video chat, and to groups of 10-100.
- Dedication to continuous education and training.
- Bring creativity, innovation, and positivity.
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send a Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
Fierce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.