The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving net new sales revenues in the Public Sector market for Fierce Software. This person will work primarily with Fierce Software counterparts, supporting the existing and future business lines. This person will report directly to Director of Sales and, will need to be skilled at working both horizontally and vertically across the Fierce Software sales organization and alongside assigned vendors.
- Work within the existing customer base to find new opportunities within the assigned territory in the public sector and generate additional revenue for the team
- High level of outbound activity
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) and a minimum of 3 years of successful inside sales experience
- Prior experience within the technology and/or government marketplace.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to motivate self to create value through calls and proactive activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Knowledge and ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, and Outlook, at proficient levels
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to interact in a positive manner internally and externally
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand verbal/written instructions
To apply or receive additional information on this opportunity please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fierce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.